Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Darlene Bost <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 12:19:49 -0400
I received the following VB macro from someone and would like to know how I can
make this available for every workbook I open in Excel.  Can someone tell me how
I should be saving this?

Sub FileName_In_Footer()
'
'Puts full filename and path in left footer
'  Date and Time in Right Footer
'
'
    With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
        .LeftFooter = "&""Arial""&6" & "Bost " & ActiveWorkbook.FullName & "-" &
 ActiveSheet.Name
        .CenterFooter = "Page &P of &N"
        .RightFooter = "&10" & "&D &T"
    End With