Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 20:23:35 -0600
At 12:57 PM 9/10/98 , you wrote:
>Hello
>
>After some of the excellent advise I have had from this list I would like to
>consolidate the information into a kinda 'Help File'. I can recreate the
>style of a Help file with HTML, but I was wondering if it is possible to
>make the real thing? If any one knows of a programme or a way to do this
>please let me know
>
>TIA...Mick

There is a program called:  RoboHelp that will take your text and create
WIndows help files.   I only know it exists...  I have no experience with it
except to install it.  My wife uses it all the time and tells me it works great.
She uses it at her office and here at home on her computer.

She recently brought home RoboHelp Office6 and Robohelp HTML...  these are
suppose to be the latest versions of these products...  I have not had the
time to install them on her system, so I have nothing to add other than
they exist.

You can find them at:  http://www.blue-sky.com

Bob Wright  -   The NOSPIN GROUP
   [log in to unmask]   -   http://nospin.com
Listserv Owner   PCBUILD  -  PCSOFT
                          PC-PDA  -   I-GAMES

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**