Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Raymond Busick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 19:15:21 -0500
HELP...I have outlook express 5 installed and when I access the mail
directly it is fine. Trouble is, I installed an older version of MS OFFICE,
somehow it ovewrote link to my mail. For example, when I visit a webpage and
it has the "click here to email option", I get an error message that says
UNABLE TO LOCATE OUTLOOK.EXE....but I can open Outlook Express separately
and type in the address and it runs fine,it's just this access to sending
mail when on the web that causes problems. I have to totally exit website,
and manually type in address thru mail program to send anything. HOW DO I
FIX THIS ANNOYING PROBLEM?

RAY

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>