Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2008 11:58:03 +1000
John wrote:
>Whenever I open Microsoft Outlook, word or IE the actual window opens in
>half screen mode.
>
>Would you please tell me how to ensure that these always open in full screen
>mode?>>

Try this. Get back to us if this doesn't work for you---there is a longer
alternative.

Open a folder - any folder. Set as you want it.
Go to the Folder Options/View tab.
Uncheck 'remember each folders view settings' - you want them all to
behave the same.
Click "Like Current Folder", and close the options window.
Now close your folder window by pressing SHIFT + (ALT F4) - ensure you
press shift before alt, not the other way around...
All windows should now open the same -

Don Penlington

 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials, local scenery,  and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml