Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Paul A. Shippert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:25:22 -0500
Greetings Fran & List--
----- Original Message -----
From: "Fran Bott" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>

The customer installed AOL and used the free time, then uninstalled it so
she could install a different ISP's Software. The installation was fine,
and she could dial the Internet, but could not access any webpages.

So I have removed the excess fluff left behind by AOL, cleaned up the
spyware and a few other maintenance cleanups - things I have done with most
machines I work on. I created a dialer for my ISP and am able to dial and
log on but not able to access webpages, so -

I have removed the TCP/IP protocol and reinstalled it - no luck, I removed
Dial-up Networking and reinstalled with no luck. Still no webpage access.

There is something I am probably forgetting, but I need help.. I really do
not want to reinstall the OS if I do not have to.

Help.................Fran
-------------------------------
It appears to me that you've done all the logical things. Have you tried
going
to Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs -> Double click Internet
Explorer....
and chosen the Repair Internet Explorer option?  (I am assuming this is
your
browser, however; I could be wrong, and, if so this recommendation is
clearly
irrelevant.)

HTH,

Paul A. Shippert