Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jeffrey Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 10:30:29 -0600
Although I don't have any direct knowledge of the HP 420 printer, it
appears from your description that the computer needs to be up and
running before the printer is powered up. That would allow the printer
to report its cartridge status to the running PC as soon as it (the
printer) is powered up. If that's not acceptable or is otherwise
incorrect, perhaps there's a later printer driver that changes this
behavior. By chance, have you tried the driver that comes with Win98,
rather than using the floppy that came with the printer?

Jeff Delzer

Rick & Kay McCune wrote:

> When ever he boots his pc, the printer shows a cartridge error.
> When he turns the power off to the printer and then back on, the error
> disappears. And the printer works fine.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>