Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 22:09:59 -0500
Change printing settings for this printer from the File menus
you see while INSIDE MSIE.  (File, Printer Setup)
Changing the printer settings from the Printers Folder will not
yield the same results.
               Rick Glazier

From: "Terri Reid" <[log in to unmask]>
> I have a question that I have not been able to resolve - even with the
help of the HP online help site.  My printer used to print anything that I
sent to it.  However, recently, even when printing only a paragraph or two
of "selected" material from a web page I get the following message:

> "This job requires more memory than is available on this printer.
> Try one of more of the following, and then print again:
> In the PostScript dialog box, click Optimize for Portability.
> In the Device Options dialog box, make sure the Available Printer Memory
is accurate.
> Reduce the number of fonts in the document.
> Print the document in parts."

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>