Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 01:40:45 +1000
Emie writes:

<<I tried unchecking the second 'LoadPowerProfile' box
only to see it pop back up after a reboot.  Other duplicate enties I
noticed:  PTSNOOP, Loadqm.>>

The major drawback with msconfig is that it doesn't indicate the source of
the separate startup instructions. StartEd is a much better utility.

I suggest you check any autoexec.bat files in your root directory. This is
a common source of programs reinserting themselves into the startup chain
at every reboot. Also check Win.ini for any load or run line entries.

For all possible startup locations in which you seem to have duplication,
see my tutorial "Computer slow to start".

Don Penlington

Free computer tutorials at: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Also Fractal Galleries,  free icons,  poetry,  and beautiful Queensland beaches.

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com