Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 08:14:05 -0600
Please do not reply to ADMIN messages using this mailing list.
Your message will not be processed to the list.  A response
can be sent to:  [log in to unmask] or me personally.

Good Morning,

Good news on the SETI project for all of you waiting on the new
client software, it was released yesterday.  You can download it
from:    http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/

Also, if you would like to upgrade your existing SETI client software
the new version cause you to lose any data processed after the
upgrade.  Just download the new client, turn off your SETI application
and install it into your current SETI directory.   Myself and a few
others tested the install process yesterday.  It went smoothly.

Remember our Team is:  Team NOSPIN    and we hope all of you
will come to join us in the search for little green men in deep
space.  *grin*

Our Network Operations Center is still OFF LINE.  The router serving
NOSPIN.ORG, for our file download area, NOSPIN.ORG website
and NOSPIN.ORG free Email is Off Line.   Drew Dunn struggled
all day Wednesday to have the router replaced with a great deal of
frustration with US West.  We are hoping he can get it sorted out
today.  Then all the services will be back On Line.  No mail has been
lost or any of our servers effected.  We simply cannot connect our
Network Operations Center to the Internet at the moment.

PCBUILD, PCSOFT and ComputerLady mailing lists are still functioning
fine.   The NOSPIN.COM website is also functioning, except for our
file download area, since it is serviced from NOSPIN.ORG.

We are sorry for this downtime and we hope to have it all back online
today.  If you have questions send them to:  [log in to unmask]
or to me at:  [log in to unmask]

Thanks for making PCBUILD, PCSOFT and COMPUTERLADY such a
greats success...

                 Bob Wright
        The NOSPIN Group, Inc
http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org