Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Sissy Reeve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 21:53:15 -0500
This problem has slowly been developing until I can no longer use WordPerfect 11. When I try to use the program, I get a memory error such as this one. This has happened in Word 2000 as well.

Instruction at "0x7c911c48" referenced memory at "0x00660026". The memory could not be read. Click on OK to terminate the program. Click on CANCEL to debug the program.

Whether I choose OK or CANCEL, it completely exits the program and I'm back at my desktop. I've had these memory errors ever since getting this computer (it was replace by Compaq due to the same memory error messages that plagued it.) but they were not frequent. A month ago before being out of state for 3 weeks, WordPerfect suddenly had the error message every time I tried to use it.

I have Norton Anti-Virus and Firewall protection and I keep it up to date. To my knowledge, I've never had a virus infection.

Has anyone else ever had this problem?

Thank you for your time and consideration!