Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 13:15:15 +0200
I can strongly recommend Opera - www.opera.com Much faster than IE, and
although I don't use it, reported to be much faster than Mozilla. On-the-fly
controls to stop popups, block cookies, stop javascript, etc. Handles
multiple pages in the same tabbed window (in v6 you can now to display them
as separate windows as well). It's not perfectly stable on my creaking Win95
system, but is more stable than IE especially with several sites open.

Joe

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>