Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2006 15:54:47 +1000
Jane wrote:
>I'm trying to find a shortcut to pop open My Documents from a shortcut
>on his Kensington Expert Mouse.  It has 6 programmable buttons that I'm
>setting to open his programs, but I can't find how to start My Docs.>>

Just drag a shortcut to the appropriate My Documents folder (XP has more
than one) onto the desktop, go into the shortcut properties, and set the
hotkey from there.

Wouldn't it be much easier for him to use the keypad hotkeys to open
folders and programs.  You can use every key there except the Numlock and
Enter keys, which gives you 15 one-click hotkeys. The only catch is that
you must have a shortcut on the desktop for this method to be effective.

See the tutorial on my website for further details of how to set this up or
email me offline if you are not familiar with this one-touch method of
opening programs and folders.  I use it all the time and should think it
ideal for a blind person. The only problem might be committing to memory
which key opens which program. It would be easy to physically modify each key.

Don Penlington

 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials, local scenery,  and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html

                       http://freepctech.com/rode