Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ron Colby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 1998 12:00:28 -0800
In the Agent 1.5 folder in the Data folder there is a DAT file that is over
300MB. If I delete this file then when I fire up Agent all of the message
bodies from that particular newsgroup are gone. I am under the assumption
that this data file also contains all of the binary RAR and ARJ files that
result when I save the files I have downloaded as attachments. How do I
reduce the DAT file, that is how do I get rid of the temporary files that
were associated with the downloads. The temporary folder in Agent is empty
btw. Compacting the data file seems to be of no use.