Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Susan Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 19:29:14 -0500
I have a customer who is running Office 97 on a Toshiba 220CDS notebook,
running Win 95 OSR2. Her colleagues in her office have a similar setup to
what she has, software and hardware-wise, and are not having the following
problem:
In her Windows Messaging profile, her internet mail server names do not
appear to "stick". Her outgoing mail server is named smtp1.servername.ca
and her outgoing is pop1.servername.ca........which is normal..... and for
a while everything seems to work fine. Then, after a week or so, she is
unable to send email but can receive, and when I go to check her mail
server settings in her messaging profile, both incoming and outgoing server
names are changed to pop1.servername.ca. She swears that no one could have
been in there messing around with it. (which I know we have all heard
before, but I don't know any differently, so I have to take her word for
it.) I have checked everywhere I can think of, and when I fix the names,
everything looks fine, email sends and receives fine. I have had to fix
this problem twice now. Each time it seems fine for a while, then changes
again.

She is using Outlook 97 for all her email communication. She has two DUN
connections set up on the machine, one for her local dial-up provider and
one for a remote one, but the server names are identical. She has only one
Windows Messaging profile set up. Her Outlook is set up to "connect using
the modem," as opposed to working offline. I don't know what program or
process might be the culprit, that is, assuming it isn't a person changing
the names.

Any ideas would be appreciated. I find this list to be very helpful. Thank
you.
Susan Sutherland Computer Consulting
R.R. #2, Colborne, Ontario
K0K 1S0 Canada