Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Douglas Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 15:49:38 -0500
At 3/21/2002 07:04 AM, Siva Lokanathan wrote:

     In Microsoft word all the users preferences are saved
 in the
Normal.dot file. I would like to know where the preferences
 are saved
in the case of Access, Excel and Powerpoint.

     I am keen to know about the above so that I can keep a
 backup for
use after reformatting the hard disk.

=====================

Since the preferences are saved in several files and in the
 registry, you should use the Office 2000 "Save My
 Settings" Wizard.

To get the Wizard you can download here:

To install the Office Profile Wizard:

Using your Web browser, go to the following address:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/ork/2000/download/orktools.exe

Save the Orktools.exe program to your Desktop.

Install Orktools.exe by double-clicking it and following
 the on-screen instructions.

On the Start menu, point to Programs , point to Microsoft
 Office Tools , point to Microsoft Office 2000 Resource Kit
 Tools , and click Profile Wizard .

To read about what it saves, go to:

http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q259780

Doug