Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
alan smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2011 20:24:51 -0700
I have no problems with FIREFOX now! I shut it down with add - remove  programs, THEN
I went to "C" drive, searched for FIREFOX AND MOZILLA and deleted every one. I want a
second browser. I'm thinking of a LINUX program. I bought XANDROS 5 or 6 years ago and I still have the CD?? Any suggestions ?  Many thanks,  Al Smith

--- On Fri, 6/10/11, Tom Mayer SC <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Tom Mayer SC <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] malwarebytes?
To: [log in to unmask]

www.malwarebytes.org is the correct site. It opens with a full colored page with a figure of a lock and an offer to purchase malwarebytes. There are other things on the page, but much less prominent. I do not know why you ran into problems. Are you still prevented from using IE ?

Tom

On 6/10/2011 8:59 AM, alan smith wrote:
> I thought that I would try MALWAREBYTES, so I put  malwarebytes.com to get them
>   and it turned into   .ORG&  ads for other things including a registry cleaner. Then I could
>   not get into Internet Explorer.
>   Did I use the wrong URL ??   Thank you for the help,  Al Smith

                        support at our website:
                         http://freepctech.com

                         support at our website:
                          http://freepctech.com