Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Paul Gene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 17:50:56 -0500
Ron,
You say you have MS Works on the new PC. I have MS Works(7.0) on my new PC.
I transferred all of my old MS Works(3.0) files to my new PC. I can open
them with V7.0 with no problem. Start your MS Works and click on File/open.
You can then browse/navigate to your OldHd folder, locate the file you want
and open it. If you want the MS Works file saved in a Rich Text Format(rtf)
of Word(doc) format, you can do a Save As in MS Works and do so.
Paul Gene

> > Ron wrote:
> >>The old PC had Windows 98se installed plus MS Works.  My problem now is
this.
> >>In order to save the files stored in Works on the old PC, the technician
included
> >>MS Works on the new PC which came with Word and Excel.
> >>Only a portion of my files on MS Works are now available.
> >>The balance of those files were grouped under a folder entitled OldHD.
> >>Regrettably Works cannot find them and Word and Excel don't convert
these files normally.
> >>All that comes up are little blank squares or blank squares and
gibberish.

>              PCSOFT maintains many useful files for download

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml