Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 09:23:36 -0600
Hi Bob,

It may be time to give Linksys tech support a call. I had a similar problem
with my D-Link router and after trying everything I could think of (in
addition to the instructions) the tech guy told me that with my ISP I
shouldn't run the router's wizard or change any settings. So, after
"resetting" the router to it's default settings, everything worked fine.
Also, there was no need to run the XP Network Setup.

ZoneAlarm should not be a problem. I would leave it running as it will
monitor outgoing traffic which the router won't do.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "bobwarasila" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2003 1:12 PM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Linksys setup problem - update

I discovered the reset button and managed to clear the password, so I got
into the router config stuff.  Still no Internet access.  I've checked a
couple of things.

I pinged the router (192.168.1.1) from both computers and got a response.

I ran ipconfig/all and find that IP routing is not enabled on either
computer, is that a problem.

I'm suspecting I don't have the computers set up correctly but I did use the
XP Pro Network Setup wizard, and it seemed to be straight forward.

I'm running Zone Alarm, can that be a problem?

Bob Warasila