Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Paul Tiwana <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 10:32:01 +0000
Hi Friends,
When I install a new programs,  by default it lands  itself on the C: drive.
i would like all my programs to park on D: drive.  so that if my windows
files are corrupted, I can format only the C: drive and reinstall windows
98SE back  on it.
I can do it manually when it gives me the choice to Browse, but I want it
to go there  by default.
Pl advise
Paul Tiwana
http://home.istar.ca/~cye/india.html
... Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect;
it just means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections

.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode