Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Len Kowalik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:57:40 -0500
I have recently begun using Firefox with Win 2K. I would prefer to always use Firefox, until I find a reason not to. Firefox is currently set as my default browser. A couple of my desktop apps use IE in certain contexts.

My email client, Incredimail, opens page links embedded in email text in IE. Does this mean that Incredimail is loading IE?

An online broker workstation program loads IE when I click on a taskbar item. The window partially loads, then closes. This is likely due to a popup blocker. If so, I don't know where to deactivate or configure it (I did use Slimbrowder when I last used IE regularly).

Is there a way to get rid of IE, at least temporarily? Will uninstalling it work?

To sum up - I would like to use Firefox for all web access. If this is not possible, how do I manage popups in IE?

Thanks

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml