Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 21:08:20 -0700
C is a high-level programming language developed at Bell Labs that is able
to manipulate the computer at a low level like assembly language.  During
the last half of the 1980s, C became the language of choice for developing
commercial software. C++ is a object-oriented version of C.  C++ has become
popular because it combines traditional C programming with
OOP(Object-Oriented Programming System)  capability.

There are a lot of programing languages but If you are going to be a
programer you need to learn C.  That said C is HARD <g>.....you might want
to start off with a simpler language first ...like Basic...and then maybe
Visual Basic...and Then C. On the other had once you know C the rest are a
snap.

I would advise you to schedule a LOT of study time for this class
Chuck......it is one of those classes that if you get behind it is almost
impossible to catch up.

If you wish you could take a online C course at ZDNET  for 20 bucks this
summer...this would give you a taste of what is to come...

Good Luck with it !

>I will attending college this fall and the first class I have is C/C++
>Programming. Here is the course description:
>
>C/C++ programming under UNIX environment with applications to numerical
>problems fundamental to computational mechanics. Arithmetic operations,
>branches, arrays, data structures, and use of pointers are introduced.
>Introduction to C/FORTRAN bindings to enable C codes to call FORTRAN
>routines and vice versa.
>
>Seeing as all I have ever dealt with is Windows and Office 97 and some
>games, I have no clue about any of the above. I am asking for any advice,
>resources on the internet, or recommendations for help relating to this
>class. Thank you very much, and please forgive my ignorance. (That's why I
>am going to college.)
>
>Chuck Hassenplug

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html