Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 10:29:27 +0200
Larry,
I too have various shades of this problem.  I tried for months to make
the detail option stick and it never worked - but I got the "arrange by
date" option to stick after installing IE4.  Then I got a corrupt
registry, had to restore, restored an older one than I meant to and was
forced to rebuild many settings ... but managed to get the details view
to stick! Only now the arrange by date option won't stick.

Sorry to be negative but I have given up.  I think Microsoft are on the
"don't have this problem and think it's trivial" side.

Joe