Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dave Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 15:49:49 -0700
On 9 Aug 99, at 10:06, Rich Levey wrote:

> I'm looking for suggestions as to how best to distribute the frequently
> updated virus .dat files to the users of our small (50) user network.  We
> are running NT Server 4.0 and Win98 on the desktops.  Since the local
> drives are not shared we currently cannot "push" the updates out to the
> users and must go to each workstation and install it from a copy on the
> fileserver.  We are running Macafee Viruscan but we are willing to change
> to a different product to gain this capability.  Suggestions or
> recommendations would be appreciated.

  I've recommended Norton, because they *appear* to have a solution for this,
according to their website, that lets one central station roll out updates to
the rest of the network.
  I haven't had a chance yet, though, to see how well this works in practice,
since we have an existing site license for MacAfee and changing didn't get
into this year's budget.

David G

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html