Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Donna Cron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 23:18:46 -0400
This worked like a charm....I am finally virus free after a week and a half!!  Thanks everyone for your help!!
Donna

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Doug Simmons
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 5:20 PM
  Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] New virus?

  This is a version of the Bagel Worm (Trojan) and can compromise information on your computer.  I wouldn't connect it to the Internet since it can take remote commands from other machines on the 'net and send data on your machine to the requester.

  There is a standalone removal tool that you should download on another machine and then use it to remove the virus on the infected machine. You can get it from:

  http://www3.ca.com/threatinfo/collateral.aspx?CID=40387

  Get the one for the BAGEL and all it's variations.

  Doug
  From: Donna Cron <[log in to unmask]>
  Date: 2004/05/10 Mon PM 02:44:47 EDT
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: [PCSOFT] New virus?

  My E-Z Trust virus program is telling me I have the following virus, but it can't clean, delete, or repair it:

  C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SYSTEM.EXE-WIN32.MITGLIEDER.GEN TROJAN

  Has anyone else seen this?

  Thanks,
  Donna

                     messages? Visit our staff web site: