Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 2009 11:12:03 -0600
I get jokes sent to me from friends, and I forward them to other friends.

Before forwarding the jokes I always try to clean up all the garbage that gets attached to them.  If there are no pictures involved,
this is simple because I change the format to "plain text" and just delete junk.

However, if there are images, then I can't do this.  So I usually have to back over unwanted material with the backspace, although
sometimes I can select and delete some of the material.

The blue or black lines at the left edge are another problem.  They seem to be integrally connected with the photos, even though
they were not originally included.  Somehow the mail was forwarded with the indentation lines added and the whole kit and caboodle
became a single entity which is either all deleted or none deleted.

Can anyone help me to break up these pieces so that I can individually delete the garbage?

I already know that if the images appear as attachments I can completely redo the message including the attachments, but this is
wayyy too much work.  I would rather just forward the mail with lines included!

TIA,

Dean Kukral

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!