Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 14:27:29 +0200
Larry, I can't recall if you got any replies to this. I can recommend two
products, but they may not fit your system needs -
1 - "Timesheet" at (according to the about box)
homepages.ihug.co.nz/~snic/palm/index.html
It runs on not windows, not mac, but the Palm OS. The great benefit of this
is you can record your time before your leave Mr Jones' office! Weekly
totals are given, and you can convert the database to a CSV file in windows
to work with in Excel or similar.
It's free.
2 - "Timeless Time & Expense" - I don't have a url but it should be easy to
find on the web. This has all the structure and reporting capabilities you
could want. I think the cost is somewhere around the $50 mark. Last time I
looked they did not have a Palm front-end but I'm beginning to think I need
the product anyway.

regards, Joe

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml