Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2008 03:08:50 -0500
Hi Ken,

Yes,I can identify with your problem.
The following tips may help you:

1.You have to un-group the taskbar buttons.
    See a descripton here (one of many)

http://thismatter.com/Tutorials/Software/Windows-XP/Managing-Windows-with-Taskbar.htm
2.As also indicated on the page above,you can drag the Taskbar to any of
the screen edges.
   Unlock the Taskbar first,then position the mouse pointer on the
Taskbar next to the Start button.
   R-click and drag the taskbar to any edge.For fun you move from one
edge to the other to practice.
   If you position the Taskbar vertically,the buttons take less space
and you can resize the bar
   to show the text.
3.Cascade your windows. (R-click taskbar > select   Cascade.)
4.Get TweakUI for XP and find X-mouse.There is an option to raise the
window without
   clicking on the window.
   Also use single click to open > mouse properties.
5.Use a different method to gather your copied parts by using an
extended clipboard utility.
  You will find several here:
http://www.snapfiles.com/Freeware/system/wclipoard.html
I often use 101 Clips, but use any you like.There are more if you do a
search for "clipboard extender free"
or check on the many freeware sites.
Once you have gone through your pages and collected your stuff,it's just
a matter of pasting from the
utility.You may not have to raise so many windows after that.
6.Get a second monitor :-)

Hope this helps somewhat.
Peter.