Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
D Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2006 13:11:48 -0700
When a program freezes, is there a way to release some of the CPU so
as to at least save the work before closing the program?

Or perhaps I have the logic screwy.  Yesterday, my mom's Final Draft
froze before she was able to save the document she was currently
working on.  In the Task Manager, her system was using 100% of CPU,
so I ended a few processes to see if that would release some
resources and allow her to return to Final Draft and save the
document and then close.  That was unsuccessful - it kept indicating
100% CPU, so the only thing I could think of was to take a screen
capture of the UI and have a morsel of the document to try to
recreate from.  Thankfully, she only lost the first half of the page
before this happened.(the first half being out of view/above the
fold/whatever you call it)

Then I started wondering, if 100% CPU was indicated as being in use,
how was it possible to take the capture?

What, if anything, could I have done that would have saved the document?

This instance, the system is XP Home, Final Draft 7.

Thanks,
Diane

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>