Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2011 23:37:29 +1000
Answering Bruce's enquiry got me thinking----it would be interesting to
know what are everyone's "Top 6" favourite little utilties.  You know, the
ones you've had for years, transporting them into each new computer or
Operating System. The ones you couldn't live without, among the first
things you install into each new computer.

Here are my criteria, and a list of my favourites:

Criteria: Must be fast, efficient, simple to use, rock-solid against all
the abuse you can hurl against it, and free.

My list (in no particular order of merit):

Irfanview--photo editor
Locate32--Finder
Iconoid--desktop icon management
Clipomatic--clipboard extender
Dropit--form filling
Faststone Capture---screencaps
Shortkeys---text memory expander.

OK--I cheated, it ended up 7. But I'm Australian, we're allowed to do that.
It's the only way we can win at sports.

Don Penlington

                          PCSOFT's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>