Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peggy Tischhauser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 2009 22:11:23 -0700
If you cannot find the paragraph toggle, go to Tools, Options, and under
Formatting Marks untick all boxes (i.e. tab characters, spaces, paragraph
marks, etc.).  Click OK to save and exit.

Peggy Tischhauser

----- Original Message -----
From: Reggkay
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 7:12 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] MS Office Word 2003 is acting weird

Hi,
I hope that someone has an answer for me on this.  I let my son that is
in college use my computer to finish a paper.  While he was using it he
changed some setting and now it's driving me crazy.  It shows on the
screen all the spaces between the words with a 'dot', when you use the
tab key it shows an 'arrow', and when you use the enter key it places a
'pie' symbol or a backwards 'p'.  These do not show up when the document
is printed but does show up in all documents even the ones that were
saved before he did this.  Would anyone have any idea what he did and
how to undo it?
Thanks so much for your help,
Regina Long
Sapulpa, Ok