Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 07:30:52 -0800
On 30 Jan 2005 at 12:03, Brenda Dencer wrote:

> I downloaded the beta M$ spyware program, and everytime it runs, it comes up
> with only 2 threats:  Kaazaa Lite and a program that wants to hijack my IE
> browser.  I don't see much that M$ does since the 'hijacker' is always the
> same.

  The MS beta showed up in my XP updates a couple of weeks ago, but I've
seen nothing to indicate that it has ever "run".  Did you have to do any
configuration for it?  Does it only appear on-screen if it finds something?

David Gillett

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml