Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"g.Computer9f" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2008 16:52:09 -0500
When I built my PC, I seem to remember some instructions about being sure to turn OFF the BIOS power management if I wanted to let Windows do it instead - but I don't remember exactly what it said - anybody know about this??     ---AnnaSummers

----- Original Message -----
From: Anapro
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 11:56 AM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Hibernation in XP

Two items to check. Hibernation can be accessed through the screen saver tab
of the display properties. Right click on your desktop and select
properties. Then click on the screen saver tab. At the bottom is a button
for "Power" which will bring up the power options. If you see a hibernate
tab, click on it to see if "Enable hibernation" box is checked.

If you have no hibernation options, it may be that your CMOS settings have
somehow lost the power management settings. To check this area, get into
your BIOS/CMOS setup and check in the power management area to make sure you
have it enabled. For some reason it is possible to loose these settings at
times. It has happened to me a few times.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml