Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 00:42:19 -0800
  The limited global pool for resource objects is an artefact of the Windows
95/98/ME architecture, and so the information displayed by Resource Meter
only exists on those systems.  NT/2K/XP provide separate resources for each
process and also eliminate the 64K limit, so it's no longer an issue.

David Gillett

On 20 Dec 2004 at 7:31, Sven wrote:

> Hi Kay,
>
> The System Resource Meter is only available in Windows 98 and Windows
> Millennium. A search at http://www.google.com/ may reveal a third party
> program for use with Windows XP. In XP, the Task Manager provides real time
> information on CPU, Page File, etc., usage on the Performance tab.
>
> How to Use the System Resource Meter Tool in Windows 98 and Windows
> Millennium Edition:
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;300059
>
> Sven Swanson, Sr.

              The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
              to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal