Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Russ Poffenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2008 15:35:04 -0800
Phil,

I don't have any comments on your Flash install problem, but I have a
question as to why you loaded Win98se then XP on top of it.

Is it because your Win XP is an upgrade and you think that is the only way
to do it? I have found that any upgrade from W98 to XP may sometimes be less
reliable than a pure XP install. Note that even the "upgrade" version of XP
will install standalone, all you need to do is have your original Win98se
disk available. The install will ask you to insert your qualifying Windows
disk (Win98se) to validate the upgrade. This makes for a cleaner install.

Just FYI next time you may have to do it.

Russ Poffenberger

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2008 9:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Adobe Flash Player

After a recent re-format and installation of windows (98se then xp home
upgrade), I find I often get a notice that a page I'm visiting on the
internet
contains materials that require Adobe Flash Player to display properly. When
click their link to load the player, I am sent to this page

http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveF
la
sh

On that page I check the box indicating I accept terms and then click
"install now". This only seems to re-load the same page and no download
takes  place.

Questions: 1) Any ideas why it doesn't download

                  2) It says on the page it automatically downloads to
internet explorer but I  always use Opera as my browser. Is there a place in
Opera
to download it to or  should I allow it to go to IE (if I get it to download
at
all!)

-Phil Williams-

(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-du