Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gordon Totty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2006 23:49:01 -0500
Here's another of life's minor irritants that I'd like to get fixed, though
I can live with it in its present state.

Too often, for unknown reasons, Outlook fails to empty my Outbox.  I'll send
e-mail only to have it accumulate, learning that it hasn't been sent when I
go to close Outlook and get a message that I have unsent items in my Outbox.
I don't think my Inbox is similarly affected; this seems only to be an
outgoing mail problem.  My current work-around is to close Outlook and
immediately reopen it, causing the mail to then be sent.  That's easy enough
to tolerate, but sometimes my mail gets delayed for hours owing to this.

The problem is intermittent, but occurs two or three times a week.  I'm
using Outlook and Word 2003 with Windows XP Professional.

Any tips or ideas will be appreciated.

Gordon Totty