Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Thomas H. Handel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2007 16:22:52 -0500
Ok, this is either something really obvious (in which case I'll be
embarrassed, but happy to have it fixed) or something really strange (in
which case I hope someone out there can lend a hand).

Tired of increasingly sluggish operation, I recently adopted a "scorched
earth" policy, reformatted the hard drive and rebuilt my system (Dell
Dimension 4600/Windows XP Pro SP2) from scratch.  I reloaded all my
software, and with few exceptions, everything seems fine.

However, there is now one anomaly in MS Office Outlook which I can't explain
or fix.  This issue was never a problem before I rebuilt the system.

I can open MOST email attachments in Outlook just as I always could by
simply clicking on them.  Pictures, Word documents, PDF files, all open just
fine.  BUT ...  when the attachment is another email, it will not open.  I
click on it and nothing happens.  In the old (pre-rebuild) system, clicking
on an attached email would cause it to open in a separate window.  Now,
nada.

FYI, amongst my security efforts I'm running resident processes from Avira
AntiVir, ZoneAlarm, and Spybot S&D (Tea Timer).  None of these caused such
problems in the past.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tom Handel