Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 09:41:15 -0700
I don't know about PCCillin, but Norton modifies e-mail clients in the
way you describe. This is so that Norton intercepts the e-mail (sending
and receiving) to scan it first. I disabled outgoing scanning since it
was slow and I am fairly certain of my system integrity.

The second question you had seems to be a hoax I have heard of going
around. Others may have more specific comments on that one.

Peter

Peter Shkabara - Computer Science Instructor
Columbia College - 11600 Columbia College Drive - Sonora, CA 95370
(209) 588-5156 - [log in to unmask] - http://gocolumbia.org/pesh