Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 03:18:40 -0500
At 03:36 PM 2/19/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>Hello pcsoft,
>
>   Can anybody tell me about *.vob video  files?
>   Microsoft Mediaplayer & Playa could only play video without sound!
>   Note that Playa works more correctly (with normal frame speed), but
>   Mediaplayer shows the screenshot show only (PII, 233MHz).
>
>--
>Best regards,
>  Yakymakha

Here's what little I know of the subject:

A vob file is the data from a dvd disc. The multiple vobs files on a disc
are located in a folder named "VIDEO_TS".  The naming convention is
"VTS_01_0.VOB", "VTS_01_1.VOB", "VTS_02_0.VOB, etc".  The main one would be
the largest file and may start @ "VTS_04_0.VOB".  Each vob group with have
an attendant IFO & BUP file.  I don't know what a BUP file is.  But,
when  I "back up" my dvds I just rip the main vob files and the IFO.  The
IFO allows me to select which audio track and subtitles I want.  I can then
convert to divx, or another,  and play back in m'player or the playa.
BTW,  didn't know that m'player or Playa could play dvds.

Ian Carmichael

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml