Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Harold Seabolt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2007 10:03:36 -0500
Al,
 This is a most insidious trojan which cannot be easily removed manually.
I suggest you use this site for removal instructions.
http://spyware.removal-help.com/antivirgear-3-7.php?gad=CN6X3Z8DEggNBA6l-guA
LBiqoYb-AyC637wu&OVRAW=Anti%2520vi%2520gear&OVKEY=anti%2520vir%2520gear&OVMT
C=advanced&OVADID=6518344021&OVKWID=71959393521

HTH
Hal Seabolt

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of alan smith
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 8:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] VIRUS ?

I have a friend with XP sp2 who is a writer  and very seldom on line except
for  e-mails. Recently a program almost took over her computer. There is a
little blue shield in the taskbar that gives a small popup about security
and viruses,
  then turns red and takes over the whole screen. Now, it doesn't flash, but
covers the screen and if deleted, returns after 10 to 30 seconds. I have
done a boot scan with AVAST, plus Spy Bot and Ad-aware.
  The name of this thing is   ANTIVIRGEAR. Has anyone heard of this thing,
  and how do we get rid of it. It makes it VERY difficult to do any writing.
  Many thanks for your help,  AL SMITH

boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml