Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 00:08:09 -0400
>> I have 2 files that make up a Screen Saver. I would like to have
>>them  downloadable from my web page as one self extracting zip file

>I have used winzip (6.3 if I recall). You first create the archive
>(can be multiple files), then you use winzip to make it self extracting.
>See http://www.winzip.com. (Although I don't think the free evaluation
>version has this feature).

       WinZip Evaluation version will do it, but marks them
                             NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION
        It is a great program, I bought it years ago, and ALL UPDATES
         are FREE...   Not many companies do that.  They even used to
         send a postcard to remind me to get my free upgrade....
         (Now they e-mail)
                Rick Glazier

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]