Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Toomas Piibe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 17:53:51 +0200
From: "Peter Shkabara" <[log in to unmask]>

> I just ran into the strangest problem. In using Borland Turbo Debugger to
> demonstrate assembly language operation in my class, I tried to change
some
> values in memory. To my surprise, TD will not accept a value of 'B' or 'D'
> hexadecimal for the lower nibble of a byte. For example, it will accept
09,
> 0A, 0C, 0E, and 0F, but try 0B or 0D and it complains. Any value in the
high
> nibble is fine, just the low four bits are affected.
>
> Going through various versions, I found the same exact behavior in version
> 2, 4, 5, and 5.5. Anyone else run into this? More specifically, is there a
> fix? I downloaded the very latest version from Borland and it does the
same
> thing.
>
> Any suggestions for another debugger? Preferably a freeware so my students
> can grab it.

As Borland programming products user from times Turbo C++3 , i have never
been
problems with debuggers , except C++Bulder Just-In-Time crashing  on Win2k.

epening from source type, byte values are interpreted differently but
usually d and b
are meanings decimal an binary numbers. You must add fomat field tu value.
For assembler hexaeciml numbers ends with h, for C source it begins with 0x

tu change value you must write , if your source is assembler  0bh and 0dh.
As debugger
complains , source is propably C, in this caase you must write 0x0b or 0x0d
. Source type
etermined by symbol table, if this fails it is default assembler. You cab
cahnge it from
menu Options - > source.

Toomas Piibe

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: