Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Chris Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 04:53:53 -0500
Demetri,
        Copy your Favorites folder, your mail, etc to another file.  It's a good
idea to back them up periodically anyway.  Then, uninstall the browser.
Chris Cook

-----Original Message-----
From:   Demetri Kolokotronis [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Friday, August 06, 1999 10:14 AM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Re: [PCSOFT] Windows 95 Crashes

Caution message says I cannot reinstall my Win 95a when I have Internet
Explorer 4.0 (I have 5.0) installed. Hestitate to uninstall IE and lose
Favorities, etc.

Demetri Kolokotronis

On Fri, 6 Aug 1999 02:22:42 -0400 Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> I have  just recovered from this condition. Like you, I looked for
> fixes
> everywhere, and finally came to the conclusion that only a
> re-install would
> help because Kernel32 is the main operating system code. This is a
> fairly
> painless procedure if done from within windows.

***

***
> *****
>
>  I get numerous crashes (freezes) with Windows 95, most often when
> accessing the web, but also on startup. Error message is most often
> that
> of Kernel32.dll fault. I have tried fixes that have been offered on
> various websites without success. Trying to access information from
> websites is very frustrating as I often experience a number of
> crashes
> before I get onto the sites and then crash soon afterwards. Hence my
> inquiry here
>
>                          PCSOFT's List Owner's:

                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]