Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2002 14:25:06 -0400
Irena,
You might try the "System File Checker". It is part of Windows. I have used
it (Win98SE) on several occasions and it has asked for my Windows disk and
extracted files which it considered needed fixing. I don't know the
specific file you need and perhaps someone with more knowledge will help
and/or comment on my suggestion. If not, I hope this helps. I doubt if it
could do any harm. Here's how:

Start button/Programs/Accessories/System Tools/System Info
 From the menu, Click "Tools" and "System File Checker"
Select "Scan for altered files" and "Start"