Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 06:02:57 -0500
I use it all the time with no problems. The good thing is, if after you
delete these registry entries and you feel that something is not working
right with your computer and you blame it on this you can safely & easily
restore all you've deleted because Cleansweep makes a backup! Your computer
actually runs better and quicker by getting rid of these unused files.
Joseph Rydzy

Subject: [PCSOFT] Registry Sweep in Norton Cleansweep

> I have read many times if you don't know what you are doing, leave the
> registry alone.  I have Norton Cleansweep that has the capability of
> "Cleaning your Windows registry of unused entries".  It has a green dot by
> those it is safe to "sweep".  My question - do any of you who are familiar
> with the Norton program think it is safe to delete those files?  I have
been
> using a computer for 6 to 7 years, but do not consider myself an expert at
> it by any means.  Therefore, I have just "left the registry alone".  The
> program is indicating I have a bunch of things it would be safe to clean
> out.  Any advice?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Barbara Allen

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: