Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Sue Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 10:41:41 -0500
Someone must have ignored the original notices. *G*
You're correct. It's a month before when the notices start popping
up. About one a week. As it gets closer it's a daily thing (like about
the last week).
After it expires it's once a day, and you can't change the setting for
notification (it's permanently set at 1 day). Which brings me to my
question...any way to set the notification to go away, or change the
amount of time that you can select to "be notified" again? The
entries for NAV in the registry are huge. :-(
FWIW, I'm staring at my unopened box of NAV2004 as I write this,
but have been unable to bring myself to use it due to hearing about
problems with it and Win98. I can download updates manually at
SARC anyway, so I'm not unprotected, but I would like the reminder
to go away until I decide to install 2004, or take it back.
Thanks in advance.

Sue Clark
Bristol, ME

On 18 Dec 2003 at 0:34, Rick Glazier wrote:

> I just got an e-mail from someone where they are saying
> their Norton AV just told them to cough up the bucks
> since it was expiring, but it only gave them 5 days notice...
> I remember "way back", when they used to notify you at least
> a month in advance. (And you would only get 11 months
> use out of the old subscription if you responded promptly.
>
> Have they changed the notification timing, or is someone
> pulling the wool over my eyes? <grin>...
>
>                                     Rick Glazier

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com