Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
craig heichel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 14:32:02 -0400
Donna,
Many times the .doc file you were sent was created on a version of
Word, Excel, etc. after the one you have. You may have Office 97 lets
say and the document was created with Office 2003. The earlier ones
cannot read later versions and you have, as I see it, 3 options:
1. Ask the sending party to save the document in the version you have
(most programs such as Word can save a document in a prior version)
and resend to you.
2. Get the latest version of the program and install.
3. Obtain and install another program such as OpenOffice
(http://www.openoffice.org/ ) that will read the document.
Good Luck,
--
Craig A. Heichel