Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
WILLIAM HARDIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 23:26:45 -0400
    I have Win 98: I did a file find for MSVCRT.DLL, in the hard drive
,Kodak and my documents.I didn't find this file. I did a reinstall of the
Kodak software and I still can't file the DLL file. I'm thinking I need to
do something to recover this file?  I  think the reinstall only installed a
reader to view the pictures with because it showed that all the Kodak files
was already installed . I have moved my pictures to my Documents. If I
delete Kodak and then do a reinstall will I loss my picture's? I guess I
should not worry because I put the pictures on a CD, but I have not had a
burner long and although it seems I did a good job of burning I am still
worried that I may  not be able to download the pictures from CD.

William Hardin (Willie)

Visual
> C++ programming tool.  A version of this file comes with the OS; some
> software may include a (newer?) version of this file.  Such software will
> usually detect whether the version they include is newer than what you
have
> or not, and either install the new version it needs or sometimes ask
whether
> you want to install it.
>   In this case, there is a file MSVCP60.DLL that needs a function that
isn't
> in the version of MSVCRT.DLL that it finds on your machine.  I don't
> recognize the name, but the "60" suggests that it came with version 6.0 of
> Visual C++, and I never upgraded beyond 5.x.
>   You might try Start|Find and look for copies of MSVCRT.DLL, and make
sure
> that there isn't an old one being found somewhere.  A re-install of the
> Kodak software *should* correct this -- it's possible that something
you've
> installed since brought along an old version of this DLL and didn't
properly
> check the version.
>
> David Gillett
>
>               The NOSPIN Group is now offering Free PC Tech
>                      support at our newest website:

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml