Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 18:24:40 +0300
Hello Alan! I still have this problem. I did what you mean but still
can't see text on display when I set in answer mode.

> Hi Alex,
> Try the following:
>
> After you connect go to File/Properties/Settings/ASCII Setup
> Make sure there is a check in the box next to "echo typed characters locally"

To all! Today we were trying to play Warcraft2 by modem. I wonder if someone
play this game by Kali. I run this program, setup my modem and call
my friend' phone number. He set on answer. But he see only words:

connecting...
AT
TA

and that's all...   I can hear ring but our PC cannot connected? What we may
did wrong? We both have US Robotics Sportster 32kb. Both on Com3 and
IRQ5.

When he call me I hear his ring in phone but can't connect with his modem.
I see such messages.

Thanks for help,
Alex.

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]