Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2010 22:05:47 -0700
Tom,

I found the free program DriveImage XML to do an excellent job of making HD
copies. Acronis TrueImage is also a good product, but it is not free unless
you use a Western Digital HD and then it is available for free from the WD
website.

http://www.runtime.org/driveimage-xml.htm

This version of Acronis True Image works only with a WD HD present.
http://support.wdc.com/product/downloaddetail.asp?swid=119&wdc_lang=en

Good luck.

Peter Shkabara