Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Sybilgal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2007 15:06:10 -0800
Good afternoon all,

I am hoping someone can help me with this:

I need to create a workbook that is simple in content, but repetitive
nature.

It needs to have a predetermined number that increases in each sheet in the
following manner:

It is relevant to the day of the month. 2007 022 3

2007 (the year) 022 (the Julian date) 3 (the department in which I work) and
finally, 970001-970050 (these are the numbers used for day one thru thirty
of a given day).

I want a workbook, with a work sheet for each day of the month.  I will name
each sheet (tab), by the date i.e. Jan 22, Jan 23, Jan 24, etc.  At the top
of each sheet is the number as follows:

20070223 as explained above, and then a column of numbers below from
970001-970050.

I want this to be automated, so each month I don't have to manually increase
the digit representing the Julian date of that day.

Perhaps this will help:

20070223  (at the top of the sheet)  <-----This number increases by one,
each worksheet.

970001

970002

970003

all the way down to 970050

Each worksheet is exactly the same except the change in the Julian date.

I hope I am explaining this well enough.  Is there a macro that I can create
that will do this, or a formula?  I am stumped with this one, but feel that
here must be something to automate this task.

I hope you can help!

Kathleen La Valley

                       http://freepctech.com/rode